1. It is based on SCU Guidelines on Scholarship for Foreign Students
2. Applicant’s qualifications are:
1) Foreign students studying at SCU.
2) Recipients of the “Taiwan Scholarship” from the Ministry of Education are not eligible for this scholarship.
3)Undergraduates must present an academic record from the previous semester showing at least nine credit hours (inclusive) of study with a minimum total average of 75 points or above. Graduate students must present an academic record from the previous semester showing at least four credit hours (inclusive) of study with a minimum total average of 85 points or above.
4) With no record of disciplinary action of one minor demerit (inclusive) or above while studying at SCU.
3. Applicant needs to apply through e-campus system and hand in the application materials, including transcript of records, application form, valid copy of passport, ARC, and bankbook to ICAE office.
4. Application deadline: 1st of December, 2014.
5. For any further questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Ching-Ru Yu( extension number 5367).
SCU Guidelines on Scholarship for Foreign Students(MOE).pdf
Application form for undergraduates.doc
Application form for gruduates.doc