Implementation Measures for International Students’ Scholarship at Soochow University
Online application form: http://icae-exchange.scu.edu.tw/files/87-1025-137.php
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
1. International students with formal enrolment at Soochow University or those found on the list recommended by the Ministry of Education (including freshmen)
2. Students whose family situation requires earnest attention.
3. In the case of students who want to continue their studies, they must have no record of minor demerit (including) or above, while studying at Soochow University and comply to one of the following qualifications:
(1) Graduate students from the previous semester must have an academic record of at least four credit hours (inclusive of study) and an average of more than 70 marks.
(2) Undergraduate students must present an academic record from the previous semester of a minimum of credit hours requested by the University and an average of more than 60 marks.
(3) Master’s and Ph.D students, while choosing to work on their theses, do not have semester results but must be recommended by their professors.
How to apply:
Applicants should upload the following documents within the said periods:
1. One photocopy of Student ID
2. One copy of (previous semester’s) transcript. (Not necessary for freshmen)
3. One bio-profile in Chinese or English (of about 500 characters/words long)
4. Other supporting documents
By 27th of November, 2018.